Do these 4 easy exercises daily to get the perfect shape by toning the body, you will get many more benefits
Hello friends and welcome to DED FITNESS.com The full form of DED is Determination, exercise,diet.You want body like bodybuilder and healthy personalty naturally.If you want a healthy and fit body.so DED is a magic spell.yes my friends this is the magic spell. apply DED in your life and your dreams come true.
We all are well aware that exercising regularly keeps our body healthy. But most of us are confused about which exercise to do, so that the whole body can be kept fit. Especially after seeing the list of exercises on the internet, we feel that which exercise to do. Because the list there is very long, which is very difficult to do. You cannot do all the exercises in a day. Apart from this, due to incomplete information, we are not able to do exercise properly. If you are also facing this problem, don't worry. Today we are going to tell you about some 5 easy exercises that can tone your entire body. These exercises are very easy. If you include these exercises in your daily routine, then you will not need to do other exercises. This can make your muscles stronger. Also, the blood circulation would be good, which is helpful in keeping your whole body fit.
1. Lunges Exercise
Lunge exercises can be very effective in providing tone and strength to the body. These exercises work to strengthen the muscles of the lower part of the body. By doing this exercise regularly, you will build lean muscles. Also your body fat will be reduced. This strengthens the abdominal and waist muscles. To keep your body fit, you must do this exercise daily for 10 minutes a day.
how to do Lunges exercise
- First of all, stand straight on the floor. During this, keep your feet at the width of the hips and keep both your hands straight down.
- After this, take a step forward with your right foot and bend the knees.
- Then keep your thigh parallel to the floor and make a 90 degree angle with the right leg.
- Kneel on the floor with the left foot and make a 90 degree angle with the left thigh and shin. Stay in this posture for a few seconds.
- Afterwards come back to your position. Now do this exercise with the opposite left leg.
Pushups are an exercise that you can do anywhere. Be it in the gym, in the park or wherever. Doing pushups strengthens the upper part of the body. By doing this exercise, triceps, pectoral muscles and shoulders are toned. If you want to strengthen your immunity, then include this exercise in your routine.
how to do pushups exercise
- Warm up before doing pushups.
- To do pushups, place your hands on the floor slightly wider than the shoulders and keep your legs straight towards the back.
- During this, the weight of your body should be on the toes and fingers of the hand.
- Keep in mind that in this position, keep it in a straight line from head to heels.
- Now slowly bend your elbows and move the body down and make a 90 degree angle with the elbow.
- Do this exercise for 3 sets of at least 10 to 15 reps.
3. Squats Exercise
By doing this exercise, the lower part of your body becomes strong. If you do squats 50 times a day, it strengthens the muscles. This can solve many of your problems. Also, it is helpful in reducing fat from the body. You can do squats to keep your body completely fit.
how to do squats exercise
- To do squats, first stand up straight.
- Now open both your hands in front.
- During this, take your chest out a little.
- Now slowly bend your knees and make a chair-like position.
- During this, keep your knees equal to the toes.
- Now slowly try to bend down and bend till your thighs are equal to the ground.
- Keep your body tight.
- Keeping the body tight, now start doing sit-ups.
- Do this exercise 10 to 20 times regularly.
4. Dumbbell row exercise
Dumbbell Raw Exercise tones your entire body. This exercise strengthens the muscles of your body. If you include this exercise in your routine regularly, then it strengthens many muscles of the body. This exercise is very easy. For this you need two medium weight dumbbells.
How to do Dumbbell Raw Exercise
- To do this exercise, first take dumbbells in both your hands. In the beginning, you have to do this exercise only 10, so that you do not have any kind of problem.
- After taking the dumbbell in hand, try to bend forward from the waist. So that a 45 degree angle is made with the back and the ground.
- Keep in mind that during this time your neck should be in line with the back.
- Starting from your right arm, bend the elbow and slowly try to pull the weight of the dumbbell towards the chest. In this state you have to wait for few seconds.
- After that return to your starting position.
- Do this for 3 sets of 10-10 daily. This will give a good shape to your body.
You can include these exercises in your daily routine to improve body shape. The most important thing about these exercises is that you can do it anywhere. You do not need to go to the gym for this. Apart from this, keep in mind that in the beginning do only 2 to 3 sets of these exercises. Gradually you can increase the set of reps.
I badly wanna try the HIIT cardio exercise in usaReplyDelete
good blog i love it Alex artReplyDelete